I’m Andrea Schroeder, founder of The Creative Dream Incubator.
I'm a dreamer, life coach, spiritual counselor and artist.
I made this animation to show how the Creative Dream Incubator can help you make YOUR dream real:
- bike rides
- picnics - in the park or at the beach
- bubble baths
- chocolate peanut butter ice cream
- the seasons. All of them!
- being out past 10 pm
- when I am cranky and someone tells me to calm down
- Kombucha used to be right here on this list.. but then I got inspired to start brewing it at home and now I'm a Kombucha brewer
In the Creative Dream Incubator, I help bright + soulful creative people make their dreams real by showing them how to access the DEEPER magic + power that lives within them.
I’ve been studying the intersection of creativity and spirituality for 25 years. I started teaching classes on meditation and spirituality and creating my own creativity workshops in 2008. I've been working full time as a Creative Dream Incubator since Jan 1, 2011.
My official-type education includes a degree in fashion design (which strangely taught me how much the creative process is actually a spiritual process) and an accreditation (which means 3 years of focused study, 1 year of interning and submitting case studies to prove that my healing work is effective) as a New Thought Spiritual Teacher/Healer/Counselor.
I've also received training as an intuitive energy healer and Reiki practitioner. And I did took as many workshops as humanly possible to study all sorts of different approaches to helping people through their process of healing and transformation.
I created my own process for healing, transformation and making dreams real called Creative Dream Alchemy.
When people participate in my classes they're often stunned by how effective and wildly transformative everything is, like how things they thought were permanent blocks start to melt away.
Like they didn't really expect this stuff to work so well.
But it's no accident, I take my job as a Creative Dream Incubator VERY seriously. I have a lot of training and experience.
And I have a LOT of love for dreamers and their dreams. I work hard at this and I love every minute of it.
I believe, more than anything, that creative people bringing their dreams to life is going to save the world. This means everything to me.
Here is how I can help you with your dreams:
Creative Dream Circle: This is where I show up for my dreams every day, and invite you to play with me in the DAILY MIRACLE MASTERMINDS!. Plus I send out a weekly journaling + alchemy kit and we do monthly dream coaching calls!
AND you get 24-7 access to ALL of my best tools and resources - all the support you need for making your dreams REAL.
I self-published some guided journals and card decks:
I made a deck of Journal Cards for Dreamers! 72 illustrated journal prompt cards with questions that help spark new possibilities.
I'm currently dreaming of:
* A world without racism, sexism, ableism, classism - any systems of oppression at all. A world where we're all truly free to dream.
* Letting the light of my True Self shine out brighter in how I do my day-to-day life.
* ALWAYS learning how to serve dreamers better, and serve more dreamers, without using any "sleazy internet marketing tactics". Feeling amazing about the work I'm putting out there and how I'm putting it out there.
* Disrupting the ideas that pursuing your dream is supposed to be all unicorns and rainbows, and that if you struggle that means you're doing it wrong.
* Challenging the status-quos in the life coaching/personal growth world around cultural appropriation and unconscious racism.
* Opening a luxury Creative Dream Retreat centre in one of the dreamiest parts of the world